7/02/2010

James P. Cusick Sr., Is he really up for the challenge?

VoteJP Cusick, James P. Cusick doesn't seem like he's up for the challenge to be Governor of Maryland. When he makes such comments as these.

JP Cusick said, "I'm far better off if I don't win. As I am not healthy as I have have severe disbilities."

JP Cusick said, "It would be a terrible burden on me."


I'm wondering if he really wants to be the next Governor of Maryland. Could he still be holding a grudge against the Government and Child Enforcement agency's? If someone truly wanted to be the next Governor of Maryland.

Why would James P. Cusick make such bold comments to Maryland voters?

James P. Cusick Sr. said, "I am content in whether I win or lose and that is a fact, but I still care very deeply about the evil Child Support extortion and the Custody thievery of children."

James P. Cusick Sr. said, "To win or lose the election is one of several secondary concerns and so that is probably why it appears as if I do not care when I do care very much about my actions and my intentions and about my words. "

James P. Cusick Sr. said, "When elected then I will indeed serve as Governor, but it would be a terrible burden on me, and me as Governor would be a huge amount of hard work and extreme discomforts and if God wants to really punish me then I will indeed win the election."

James P. Cusick Sr. said, "I am far better off if I do not win, as I am not healthy as I do have severe disabilities, and if I win then I will face far bigger critics and adversaries than are on these forums, and I am NOT assured of success of reforming the evil laws even as Governor."

James P. Cusick Sr. said, " Big huge changes I could make fast, but real reform and long lasting improvements would be an even bigger challenge and against powerful opposition too."

View Source: Frederick News Post forum, Posted on June 25, 2010